• Personal information:
Name: Dr. Ali bin Ibrahim Al-Maliki.
Marital status: Married with children.
Languages: Arabic, English and French.
- PhD in International Law from the Islamic University in the Republic of Lebanon.
- Master's degree in International Law from the University of Lille in France.
- Bachelor of Law from the University of Cairo in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Diploma in qualifying diplomatic advisors from the Cairo Regional Centre for Training and Arbitration in cooperation with the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport affiliated to the League of Arab States.
• Appointed at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in November 1996.
• Worked in the Department of Administrative and Financial Affairs.
• Worked in the Department of Arab Affairs.
• Worked as Director of the Office of the Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs.
• Worked at the Embassy of the State of Qatar in France.
• Deputy Permanent Representative of the State of Qatar to UNESCO.
• Worked at the Embassy of the State of Qatar in Lebanon.
• Ambassador of the State of Qatar in the Republic of the Philippines.
• Non-resident ambassador of the State of Qatar to the Republic of Palau.
• Participated in the 57th session of the United Nations General Assembly in 2022.
• Participated in many international conferences and seminars.
• Member of the Cairo Centre for Training and Arbitration.
• Member of the Arab Union for Conciliation and International Arbitration.
• Member of the Makkah International Centre of Arbitration and Conciliation.